When you do this you should eat vegetables for every meal with at least bread. Go to the gym every other day and work out.
2) Give some of your time away - become a volunteer!
When you do this give some time to the people that need help. Don't keep sitting on your devices or stay in your room all day. Go out and help people. Like carry groceries, and if someone drops something help them pick it up. You can also clean your house too.
3) Study hard - plan for the future today!
When you do this you go somewhere that's quiet and peaceful study get ready or high school or college. Or even study for a coming up test. Don't be lazy and sleep and lay down all day.
4) Just say no! Stay away from drugs, alcohol and cigarettes.
When you do this you absolutely need to learn how to say "NO" drugs are bad. They can ruin the insides of you. All these drugs, alcohol and cigarettes won't make you happy it won't make you smile but it will ruin you. Ruin your future and your reputation.
5) Take a spiritual journey - make a point of learning about other religions
When you do this go buy some plane tickets and travel around the world to discover religions, how people worship them. Or if you don't have the one go around your block or neighborhood and ask people what they believe in and ask them about information about it, If you're shy then go on Facebook and ask your friends what they believe in and ask them for information about it. Chatting is way easier than meeting face to face but meeting face to face can be good for you too.
My Resolution for 2014
1) My resolution for this year is to try not to play on my phone too much and focus on school and family.
2) My second resolution for this year is to stay out of trouble and try to be a good girl.